The Taith Group is an investment and wealth management company born on the ashes and histories of Duat and its predecessors. The Co-Managing Partners are the President of Texas (currently Nick Greene and the Tywysog De Cymru (currently Robert Ap Ioan)
- 1 Contact Information for the President of Texas
- 2 Contact Information for the Tywysog De Cymru
- 3 FAQ
- 3.1 Q: How do I invest money into the Taith Group?
- 3.2 Q: How do I make money with the Taith Group?
- 3.3 Q: How do I know my money is safe with you? What guarantees do you offer?
- 3.4 Q: As an investor, how do I withdraw my investment?
- 3.5 Q: What is Blue Dragon
Contact Information for the President of Texas
Contact Information for the Tywysog De Cymru
Reported 3 March 2020 16:29:13 GMT
So you’d like to know more about the Taith Group? Here’s an FAQ that might be of some interest to you.
Q: How do I invest money into the Taith Group?
There are three classes of people involved in the financial side of the group.
These individuals are directly involved in funding the group, and their nations are personally on the line. They reside on the in-game alliance, and they contribute 100% of their income directly as an alliance tax. They may invest additional funds however any additional investment will be allocated to the Investors category. Stakeholders do not receive any payout, any profits are automatically rolled into their contributions.
These individuals are Stakeholders, with a few key differences. For starters, Partners contribute 100% of their income directly as an alliance tax. They additionally have the added responsibility of identifying and coordinating the investment of the group’s assets.
Individuals do not need to be on the Taith Group’s alliance in-game to grow with the group. They may contribute into the Investors category, which constitutes a fixed 20% of the group.
Q: How do I make money with the Taith Group?
On the 1st of the month, the Partners will compile an Income and Expense report. From that report, 60% of any Profit will be retained by the Group for future investing. The remaining 40% will be distributed as follows: 80% of the distribution will be assigned to the Stakeholders. 20% of the distribution will be assigned to the Investors category. Within the two categories, distribution will be allocated relative to the invested percentage.
For example: Taith Group reports a $100 million profit. A total of $100 million has been invested into the Investors category. $60 million is retained for reinvesting. This grows the overall strength of the Group’s portfolio. $32 million is assigned for distribution to the Stakeholders. $8 million is assigned for distribution to the Investors. An investor who has contributed $20 million (20%) would receive $1.6 million, which they can choose to either receive as a dividend or they can elect to reinvest it into the group.
Q: How do I know my money is safe with you? What guarantees do you offer?
There is absolutely no guarantee. We could go belly-up tomorrow and you’d be out what you invested. The best we can do is say that in the event that this does fail spectacularly (a la Kastor Corp), we’re out just as much as you.
Q: As an investor, how do I withdraw my investment?
The Partners will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate withdrawals in a timely manner. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the enterprise, we cannot guarantee a speedy withdrawal. Any withdrawals will be marked as a loss for the Group, which will negatively impact profits. Withdrawal requests should be submitted at least a month prior to when you’d like to have your funds, and again, no guarantees or assurances will be made that you’ll receive the entirety of your withdrawal request.
Q: What is Blue Dragon
Y Ddraig Las (The Blue Dragon) is a think-tank investment fund grouping which is where the higher risk and more volatile assets are assigned. Taith aims to have approximately 30% of its total assets invested through Blue Dragon.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Taith"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
Media in category "Taith"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- GroveInvestments.250.png 250 × 250; 12 KB
- Taith Distribution of Assets Pie Chart.png 604 × 340; 36 KB
- Taith Flag 200x200.png 200 × 200; 37 KB
- Taith Flag 600x600.png 600 × 600; 154 KB
- Error creating thumbnail: convert: MemoryAllocationFailed `Cannot allocate memory' @ fatal/cache.c/ClonePixelCacheOnDisk/744. Error code: 1Taith Giveaways Advertisement 1.gif 800 × 100; 1.12 MB
- Taith.150.png 150 × 150; 20 KB